Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach (5 days)
August 7, 2021
WHAT IS NLP AND WHY YOU MUST ATTEND?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the world’s fastest growing methodology which is now increasingly being acknowledged as a “Game Changer”. NLP tools are unbelievably impactful at a personal, team and organizational level.
NLP can be understood as “Applied Neuro-science”. Watch this video for a quick background and Introduction to NLP
It is a pro-active way to reprogramme your brain so that it responds differently to various triggers/stimuli in future.
By end of the program, participants will learn powerful techniques to :
1. Enhance focus, prioritization and decision-making skills
2. Discover and deal with their limiting beliefs and mental blocks that have been refraining their growth and happiness quotient
3. Break the negative loops, past baggage
4. Develop mental agility to deal with life and professional challenges
5. Understand and deal with interpersonal conflicts
6. Heal unpleasant memories and experiences of the past in order to embrace happiness in the present
7. Identify their stress/anxiety triggers and learn how to deal with them better
8. Re-discover, re-align and gain motivation to achieve their purpose and goals
9. Learn how to deal with dilemmas & tough relationships
10. Remove phobias and deep sub-conscious fears
As a coach / practitioner, you will be able to apply these tools during your session thereby making you more impactful and effective. You will feel more confident as a coach.
TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN
In this 5-day practitioner course, there are 40+ tools which provide a logical way to reprogramme your mind for success, healing, wellness, goals, trust, relationships, belief systems, excellence and much more.
In these 5 days boot-camp you will experience the following tools and techniques : NLP Frames, Presuppositions, Filters, Meta programs, Sensory acuity, Modalities, sub modalities (representation system), Eye accessing cues, Rapport building, unconscious system, States, Anchoring, well defined outcomes, Pain & pleasure, wheel of life, TFAR Coaching, Timeline, New behaviour generator, Circle of excellence, Walt Disney Strategy, Reframing, accessing deep values, perceptual positions, Visual Swish/squash, Parts integration, Storytelling to coach, Empowering beliefs, Changing Limiting beliefs, collapsing anchors, Coaching using logical levels of change, fast phobia cure, Releasing negative emotions & limiting decisions, Getting rid of anxiety, Visualizing and Creating a greater future, Power of affirmations.