Do you ever feel burdened with unsaid emotions? Or do you think people often misunderstand you? Do you fear losing relationships if you speak your mind?
Join us for this 1-day workshop to learn how to facilitate authentic conversations, specially when the stakes are high at work or in personal relationships?
Program is completely experiential using live case studies, videos, real plays and theater-based approaches.
Participants will learn how to –
- Manage communication during conflicts
- Regulate emotions of self and others during conversations
- Put across your point of view without offending others
- Disagree with others without being abrasive
- Influence your stakeholders using authentic conversations
- Position yourself as a strategic and thought leader using authentic conversation
- Saying “NO” without disrupting the relationship
Participants will take away –
- A participation certificate
- Conversations templates & toolkit
- A pack of videos, audios and subscription to the NCTA community for regular reinforcements and discussions on similar topics
Interested? Fill up the form to quickly register (Max. 15 participants in a batch)