Transactional Analysis (Eric Berne) | Fundamentals & Professional Application
August 29, 2020
****Transactional Analysis | Laboratory****
Transactional Analysis is one of the most accessible theories of modern psychology which so far has been primarily used in the context of counseling and therapy.
However, we at NeuCode Talent are glad to bring the concepts of this wonderful subject, in the most applicable way for day to day personal/professional life, relationships and self-awareness.
By end of the program, you will leave with a complete NEW understanding of yourself and others!
As a result of this 8-hour program (split into 2) you will be able to
- Identify your own behavioral patterns and core reasons, how to work on changing these
- Learn different dynamics of relationships and why we end up in conflicts at times
- Learn about interesting mind-games and how to tackle them
- Practice having conversations with desired impact
Topics covered along-with application worksheets –
INTRODUCTION & FUNDAMENTALS
- Brief history
- Beliefs and basics you must know
- Ego states
- Personality Drivers
- Life Scripts
- Games People Play
- Life Positions
- Types of transactions