Date and Time:
May 19, 2020 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
This 3-hour workshop is aimed to provide a Virtual – Real-Time experience of problem-solving and critical thinking to the participants.
Our special exercises and practice driven approach designed for the virtual program, help participants to comprehend the learning and apply back at work and personal life.
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn the following
- Looking at the picture from different lenses (big picture, systemic view)
- Basic Fundamentals to identify the right problem
- Build a business case to present the problem and it’s impact
- Tools & techniques that help in analyzing and solving problems
- The right mindset to manage and resolve issues (Ownership & Accountability)