NLP Practitioner Series | Part 1
August 29, 2020
What is NLP? Why to do this course?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the world’s fastest growing methodology which is now increasingly being acknowledged as a “Game Changer”. NLP tools are unbelievably impactful at a personal, team and organizational level.
While there is no definition that can justify the power of NLP, however here’s how we at NCTA talk about it –
NLP can be understood as “Applied Neuro-science”. It’s a pro-active way to re-programme your brain so that it responds differently to various triggers/stimuli in future.
NLP Practitioner Series is a set of 5 parts (INR 5K each), which are mutually exclusive and you can choose to attend any or all of these parts.
In this 8-hour course (split into 2 days), you will learn around 15+ NLP Techniques which provide a logical way to re-programme your mind for success, healing, well-being, goals, trust, relationships, belief systems, excellence.
In these 8-hours you will experience the following tools and techniques : NLP Frames, Presuppositions, Filters, Meta programs, Modalities, sub modalities (representation system), Well defined outcomes, Pain & pleasure, TFAR, Circle of excellence, Re-framing, Accessing deep values, Perceptual Positions, Visualizing and Creating a greater future, Power of affirmations.
Participant’s take away
- Any of the parts in the series : NLP Diploma certificate from NeuCode Talent Academy
- If you complete all the parts in the series : NLP Practitioner certificate from NeuCode Talent Academy
- Participant’s guide with technique details
- Resources : e-books, videos and articles related to NLP
- Free access to the larger NCTA NLP community for constant coaching, help and support