Learning Professional Foundation | Certified Train-The Trainer (vILT)
October 17, 2020
We at NCTA understand that a lot of you want to start your journey into facilitating workshops and/or be a learning consultant, why not? After all you spent years in getting a niche on a topic or it’s your profound passion and dream to enable others, you love training and adding value.
We also know that just being good at communication doesn’t make you a great trainer/facilitator.
We are glad to bring you step by step programs every month to build and enhance your competency as a learning professional.
Here’s the foundation course, where you will learn the following –
- Training need identification and analysis
- Content design and development
- Facilitation essentials, specially in the virtual world
- Certification is subject to completion of the project
- NCTA toolkit includes readymade templates, questions and resources for each of the above
- A facilitation platform will be provided to those who receive an A+ grade in their projects
- By being a member of NCTA learning professionals cohort, you will be in touch with the learnt skills and latest industry updates/resources
- The session is facilitated by seasoned learning professionals with 20+ years experience in this realm
- You can opt for additional 1-o-1 coaching to practice and hone your skills