Design Thinking for Professionals | Learn.Collaborate.Solve
June 27, 2020
Are you struggling how to position yourself as a strategic leader/consultant in the industry? This Design Thinking practitioner certification provides you with strategic and systemic thinking approach.
What you will learn?
- Apply the design thinking framework to solve problems more creatively
- Create prototypes to test your idea early, before making a big investment of time and money
- Understand problems from the customer’s perspective
- Guide groups to effectively brainstorm innovative ideas
- Plan and conduct effective design research, including user interviews
- Make and use a storyboard to communicate your design ideas
- Identify your design research objectives
- Make a plan to iterate your idea forward
What you will takeaway?
- An all-purpose design thinking toolkit : Learn to use the frameworks in a wide variety of scenarios so you are ready for any challenge
- Practice case studies : Apply the Design Thinking methodology to a series of real-world applications, and internalize the concepts
- Expert Support : Interact with experts, get personalized feedback from course facilitators, and learn from seasoned practitioners, by being part of the NCTA Design Thinking Community.
Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that integrates the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.
– Tim Brown, CEO, IDEO
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.